Welcome to Kenny Rogers Gambling Blog
by Kenny Rogers
- Their longevity is unmatched in sports betting markets.
- No slow-pays or no-pays on their record.
- Plenty of year-round promotions, in addition, to deposit and reload bonuses.
- Consistently one of the fastest sites at paying customers.
Intertops is the world’s first and oldest online sportsbook. The bookmaker formed in 1983, long before internet wagering became available. Intertops.com launched in 1996 as the first online sportsbook in the world.
They took a wager from a Finnish bettor Jukka Hunkavarra on Jan. 17th, 1996 which was the first bet ever placed at an online sportsbook. Hunkavarra profited just a few dollars, but on that day, online betting was born. Intertops was also the first sportsbook to launch a mobile betting site in 2000.
Today, they base out of Antigua and Barbuda. Licensed and regulated by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. Intertops has more of an international clientele compared to other US-facing sportsbooks. Their site translates to German. They also offer support in several languages, including Italian and Polish.
For several years, Intertops was an invite-only sportsbook for Americans. Existing US-based players could invite players, but didn’t accept new sign-ups through their website. In February 2015, this changed. Intertops reopened sign-ups and are allowing players to create accounts from inside the United States. In addition to their online sportsbook, they offer an online casino and poker room.
13-3 Now 146-67-1.....68.4% Moneyline Win Only.
New NFL record wins for me in 1 week (13).
1) Buffalo 12-3 (-1 1/2) defeats Miami 10-5 (56-26) correct
2) Balt 10-5 (-12) defeats CINN 4-10-1 (38-23) correct
3) PITT 12-3 defeats Clev 10-5 (-10) (22-24) wrong
4) Minn 6-9 (-6) defeats Detroit 5-10 (37-35) correct
5) NY Jets 2-13 defeats New England 6-9 (-3). Can the Jets make it 3 wins in row? (14-28) wrong